Technologically Advanced Contact Lenses For Complete Comfort
By offering comprehensive eye exams and tests, as well as contact lens fittings, we enable suitable candidates to wear precision fit custom contacts for everything from simple prescriptions to severe astigmatism and even bifocal and multifocal conditions.
We carry a wide range of contact lens types, including:
- Coloured and clear contact lenses
- Monthly contact lenses
- Daily contact lenses
- Silicone hydrogel contact lenses
The contact lens brands we recommend at Vincent Optical use the latest technology to create comfortable, breathable products which give you the best vision and fit.
Please make sure to have your optometrist in Kitchener monitor your eyes regularly if you are a consistent contact lens wearer. Unsuitable contact lenses can lead to many unpleasant health conditions which can easily be prevented by visiting your eye care provider.
The various advantages of contact lenses over glasses for active people
- Contact lenses will not steam up.
- Your contact lenses will remain intact without sliding or moving around like glasses tend to do.
- Contact lenses have no frames to limit your field of vision which means you will enjoy better peripheral vision.
- You can wear any type of sunglasses while wearing your contacts. This is especially ideal if you require specialized sports sunglasses.
- Contacts are safer to use as they will not cause eye injury if you encounter a collision or impact during sports play.
- Contact lenses can be worn under protective eye-wear. They are the ideal solution for swimmers with high amounts of correction. By wearing contact lenses with swimming goggles over them, they can enjoy perfect vision.
Contact Us Today
For more information on our practice in Kitchener or our services, please contact us on this page or fill in the form below.